Saturday, July 21, 2012

Random Tables: Motivations


I love random tables. I am going to start posting a random table as often as I can think to do it.

Here's the first one:

Why in heaven would you leave the safety of the Sanctum to explore a broken and dangerous world? Well, if you ignore madness...how about?

1d8
1. Money
2. Glory
3. Power
4. Revenge
5. Love
6. Don't ignore Madness, you're just nuts.
7. Roll twice, you're complicated.
8. You don't actually want to leave, you're forced to by...(roll again)

2 comments:

  1. I, too, am a fan of random tables. I blame poking through the TMNT book way back in the day. I also occasionally make vital character creation decisions by flipping a coin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about the random tables in TMNT. Those were great.

    ReplyDelete